Whether you’re a brand, a bride, a party planner or a parent, looking at a venue and knowing you have to somehow make it ‘yours’ can be incredibly daunting. Thankfully it doesn’t take many balloons to transform a space, which is where we come in handy! Fitting with any party theme, our balloons have an easy way of making people feel like they’re somewhere special and they’re ready to celebrate.
Balloons are an easy way to make it look like you’ve made a lot of effort, without actually doing very much at all – a win win in everyone’s books! Guests feel special when a lot of thought has gone into decorating a party, so it means your hard work will always pay off.
A top trend we’re noticing is for party hosts to enlist the help of a Balloon Arch to welcome guests or an Asymmetric arch to decorate a dessert table – both are equally as effective. Along with scattering a ceiling with standard party balloons on curling ribbon, before you know it you’ve transformed your space into a party your guests will talk about for years to come.
- Give yourself enough time to perfect everything, there’s nothing worse than spotting something isn’t 100% right mid-party
- Pick a colour theme and stick to it!
- Work with your space. Giant balloons may be impressive, but sometimes a balloon garland or simple bunch of balloons can go a lot further.
- Don’t be afraid of the balloons! They can be twisted, squished, blown up bigger than you’d ever imagine and still won’t pop.
- Have fun. If you enjoy the decorations and put some thought into it, you can be sure your guests will notice and appreciate the work.
For more party decorating inspiration visit www.bubblegumballoons.co.uk